Red Nation Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Nation Community Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GFREEZ

GFREEZ

Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? Empty
PostSubject: Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see?   Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 am

- me
- not sure where yet(maybe Florida, prob SC)
- Crossfade
Back to top Go down
Tree

Tree

Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see?   Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 pm

- me
- Crossfade

What?....without your better half? HA!

- myself and my wonderful hubby lol!
- maybe Florida, SC or Tennessee
- Digital Summer / Crossfade
Back to top Go down
GFREEZ

GFREEZ

PostSubject: DS isn't on this tour...duh!   Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Tree wrote:
- me
- Crossfade

What?....without your better half? HA!

- myself and my wonderful hubby lol!
- maybe Florida, SC or Tennessee
- Digital Summer / Crossfade
Back to top Go down
JCtheJOCKEY

JCtheJOCKEY

PostSubject: Rock Allegiance Tour   Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Wish I could say I was going to see this tour. I'm a big fan of P.O.D. ...which of course is who I'd like to see. Too bad the new tour with Brian Welch isn't coming around here either. I'd love to see him again. Didn't catch him out with RED the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see?   Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rock Allegiance Tour - who is going? where? anyone else playing you really want to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Nation Community Forums :: Red Related Topics :: Live Show Discussion-
Jump to: